Welcome to Ceres Software Corporation, a business of educational products based in the South Florida area. We create practical and effective physics problem-solving software and videos, educational worksheets, and interactive activities for high school science, health science and physical education, and computer science teachers, with the main goal of engaging and stimulating their students. At the present time we have large collections of worksheets in the following areas: anatomy, biology, chemistry, computer science, earth and space science, health science, physical science, physics, and zoology. To evaluate how beneficial are the activities for your teaching program, you can view and try them online. In addition, you can also download free of charge a random sample of five complete activities in pdf and interactive html formats in each subject. For physics students, we designed eight interactive software modules and 125 superb video exams with tutorials in mp4 video format to help them become more efficient problem solvers in kinematics, dynamics, electricity and magnetism, optics, and AP Physics 1 and 2. Finally, for students participating in the science fair, we put together two unique products that teach students how to assemble balsa wood bridges and educational electric motors.
In most cases, every chapter incorporated in the science worksheets sets was divided in several sections, and each section consists of five different activities that have the same set of vocabulary and science concepts.
The activities are: standard crosswords, crosswords with word banks, interactive crosswords in
html format, matching activities, and word search worksheets. In this way,
these five activities can be used wisely by teachers in several different ways to reinforce each group of concepts being learned. The following is a brief description of the different educational materials available
[ please click the links shown if you wish to obtain more specific information about any item: ]
- Eight physics modules containing 1,860 original problems: Module 27 (AP Physics 2), Module 26 (AP Physics 1), Module 25 (10 Class Projects for AP Physics 1), Module 20 (Geometrical Optics), Module 10 (Electricity and Magnetism), Modules 4 and 5 (Beginning and Advanced Dynamics), and Modules 2 and 3 (Beginning and Advanced Kinematics). These modules are 100% interactive and are designed for Windows. Each module includes tutorials, study guides, seven different test generators, the step-by-step solution of every problem, and hundreds of multiple choice practice exercises. Another version of these modules can be used in PC and Mac computers, and in many digital televisions with USB ports. It consists of 125 high quality videos exams with tutorials in MP4 video format. Each module is delivered in a 16 GB USB jump drive.
Physics Problem Solving
Physics Video Exams
- Balsa Wood Bridges: This product teaches students how to design and assemble their own balsa wood bridges. It incorporates 1,300 high-quality digital pictures of real balsa wood bridges, videos in AVI movie format, and more than 300 drawings of different bridge trusses and models. It also includes two comprehensive picture-oriented tutorials which explain the step-by-step planning and construction of a bridge. A 16 GB USB jump drive has all the files in MP4 video and pdf formats.
Balsa Wood Bridges
- Educational Electric Motors: This unique product teaches students how to build four types of educational electric motors, by using simple and inexpensive items such as toothpicks, straws, corks, paperclips, needles, cardboard, thin electric wire, and magnets. It incorporates close to 1,000 digital pictures and dozens of drawings, videos in MP4 movie format, and outstanding real-life animations. The motors may be assembled as classroom and science fair projects. All the files and videos are delivered in a 16 GB USB jump drive.
Educational Electric Motors
- A set of 500 worksheets and interactive activities in computer science. These activities were
designed for the following courses: Computer Education, Computer Applications,
Programming, Computer Technology, Computer Science, Business Computer Information Systems
(BCIS), and BIMM. This popular product is compatible with Windows and Mac computers.
Computer Science Activities
- A set of 562 worksheets and interactive activities in High School Physics. It incorporates hundreds of numerical problems for students to solve. (Windows/Mac version 2020, pdf and interactive html formats).
- A collection of 478 worksheets and interactive activities in high school chemistry. (Windows/Mac version 2020, pdf and interactive html formats).
- A set of 780 worksheets and interactive activities in high school health science and PE.
(Windows/Mac version 2020, pdf and interactive html formats).
Health Science Activities
- A compilation of 522 worksheets in high school physical science. (Windows/MAC version 2020, pdf and
interactive html formats).
Physical Science Activities
- A set of 523 worksheets and interactive activities in high school earth & space science. (Windows/Mac version 2020, pdf and interactive html formats).
Earth & Space Science Activities
- Two new sets of 755 worksheets and 185 interactive activities in biology. (Windows/Mac version 2020, pdf and Interactive html formats).
- Sixteen computer programs for physics and chemistry students (Windows version 2020)
Physics and Chemistry Computer Programs
- Two new collections of 718 worksheets and 180 interactive activities in anatomy.
(Windows/Mac version 2020, pdf and interactive html formats).
- Two new sets of 700 worksheets and 175 interactive activities in zoology.
(Windows/Mac version 2020, pdf and Interactive html formats).
- A complete course in BASIC language for students to learn computer programming. In the year 2019, with the released of QB64 (Quick Basic 64), BASIC language once again is being used by millions of people around the world. Now it is possible to make useful and profitable applications for Windows, Linux, and Mac computers using good old BASIC language. (PDF version).
Computer Science Activities and BASIC Language
There are more than 60 complete activities available for teachers and students to practice online. They are in pdf and interactive html formats, and they come with their corresponding answer keys. These activities will give you a clear idea about the quality of the worksheets we are promoting. To get them, at the bottom of this page just click the link
View & Play Activities.
In addition, science teachers may want to take a look at activities # 52 and greater. They include labs, videos, video questionnaires, physics problems, and links to many great products in science. If you want to download all the activities in
each subject as a compressed zip file, then click the link Free Materials & Products.
Every product we are promoting is quite affordable and it comes with free shipping. We believe we can help your students achieve more and enjoy science with the work we have done, including those students that are doing virtual school. For what it costs an average science textbook, you can acquire a great product that will serve you well in all your classes for the entire school year.
Purchase orders are accepted from school districts and from individual schools. The purchase order must show the school name, address, and phone number, and must be signed by an administrator or department chairperson that is authorized to make purchases. All orders will be delivered within 7 days.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any question.
Ceres Software Corporation